Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers
Bowman is one of the UK's largest manufacturers of Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers.
There are two ranges of Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers, one for use with boilers and the other for use with Solar Panels/Heat Pumps.
Bowman units offer reliability and durability and come with the following features:
- Available in cupronickel, titanium and stainless steel.
- Transfer up to 1050 kW to your pool quickly making more efficient use of the energy, therefore saving money.
- Integral 7mm thermostat pockets (on most models) for easier installation.
- Removable tube stack makes the units easy to service.
- Composite end covers with solvent weld connections fit directly into the pool pipe work on 5113 and 5114 series heat exchangers.
- Units are also ideal for cooling pools in warmer climates via a chiller system.
- Titanium materials in contact with pool water come with a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee.
More efficient – Incorporating more heat transfer tubes than many of our competitors’ heat exchangers, Bowman units will heat your pool more quickly, dramatically reducing your fuel costs.
Easy to maintain – Special feature enables the end covers and tube stack to be removed for cleaning purposes.
Corrosion-resistant materials – Units are available in titanium, cupronickel and stainless steel making them suitable for all types of pool set-up.
Easy to install – 5113 and 5114 units come complete with imperial and metric solvent weld adaptors allowing for easy installation into pool pipe work.
89 Clyde Downs Rd.
Franklin, NC 28734-8625
Phone (828) 369-5417
Toll Free (800) 553-2531
Request more information!